THE BRAND IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY; THIS IS WHAT CONSUMERS SAY.
For this it is essential to find out what is the unique and distinctive value desired by the consumer, for it anyway, will be the main reason for choosing. But as David Ogilvy said " “People don't think what they feel, they don't say what they think, they don't do what they say " So let's investigate the deep unconscious, to discover "the hidden truth" using searches based on behavioral science with the most advanced techniques implicit and explicit, neuroscience also supports this.
WHAT PROBLEMS YOU HAVE?
To find out what are the real problems of your brand, we always start from the perception of consumers.
In this way we can in addition to knowing the perception profound values of the brand and we can develop activities
- What is the brand health?
- What activities (and not deliberate) impact on his identity?
- The brand values are clearly defined ?
- The representations of the brand are able to ensure a differentiating positioning?
- The brand is communicated to all relevant public and is communicated with the correct mode?
- Are there any discrepancies between desired identity, communicated identity and perceived identity?
OUR BRAND SCIENTIFIC METHOD LEADS US TO GO VERY DEEP IN THE MIND OF THE CONSUMER.
Discover Consumer insight, identify archetypes and apply neuroscientific follow-up (verification of the hypotheses that emerged in marketing), our trademark to learn about the needs and consumer Lies Beneath.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A SCIENTIFIC METHOD WITH RESPECT TO EMPIRICAL AND INTUITIVE CHOICES?
The main benefit translates identifying a competitive advantage, strongly felt by the strategic target making communication more effective, without making mistakes that would lead to economic and image waste.
- Competitive advantage and proposal for the result value of unexpressed needs.
- Emotional advantage: how you feel about your customers about your brand that does not feel for other brands.
A distinctive advantage: make your extraordinarily unique brand.
- A connective advantage: how to create meaningful connections different from what others are doing.
WHAT RESULTS WE PROMISE YOU?
Effective communication because it tested directly on customers
emotional connection with customers to a strong and memorable brand
Uniqueness and differentiation in the market sector category ( very effective brand positioning )
Increased turnover and profitability
THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD OF THE BRAND IS LEGITIMATE IN THE APPLICATION OF NEUROMARKETING.
Neuromarketing is a set of techniques born from the combination of the most recent discoveries in the neuroscientific field; watch the video:
We believe that the first step to success is to stop and think. Analyze the environment of a company, review its strengths and weaknesses and reflect on what strategy, positioning and actions are most appropriate.
And what's more difficult is doing it objectively. This external view is what makes us an excellent ally for any marketing and communication department. We propose strategic solutions and develop effective and innovative . Oriented to generate sales, improve the relationship of the brand with its customers and project your company into the future.
In short, transfer their messages and values in a creative way and adapted to the new era of bidirectional communication, taking into account the views, 'response and customer interactions.
SAID THIS, MARKETING SERVES TO DIFFERENTIATE YOU, TO MAKE YOU UNIQUE, TO IDENTIFY AN ADVANTAGE COMPETITIVE OR VALUE PROPOSAL EMPHASIZING THE STRATEGIC POSITION. IN FACT EVERYTHING HAPPENS AROUND THE CONCEPT OF "VALUE" THEN WHAT IS MARKETING?
Marketing is the activity, the set of institutions and processes to create, communication, provide and exchange offers that have value for customers, customers, partners and society in general. (Ama American Marketing Association)
marketing is the science and art of exploring, create and offer value to meet the needs of a specific market and make a profit " (Philip Kotler)
MARKETING AND RESEARCH
Focus group moderated by Psychologist.
- Interviews in depth personal
- Neuroscience / Neuromarketing
- Forum online
- Face to face
- Mystery shopping
- Listening socialnetwork
- Analysis blog, forum, newsgroup
Strategia off/line on line
- Analysis of marketing problems
- Competition analysis
- Identification of the target group
- Positioning and Repositioning
- Choosing a Strategy
- Choices for operational tactics
- Price / Product / Distribution / Promotion
The advert group Italian partners are top notch, to offer the best know- how in order to achieve concrete results.
Contact now for more information